Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Japan strikes again.

Mister president. If you do not deliver the money, and arms as specified earlier, we will not hesitate to sink Venice. So many will die, their blood on your hands, not to mention that your daughter is still being held there. In the night you will hear their screams. "Why mister president? Why did you do this to us?!" and it will haunt you forever. I wish to spare you that price at the cost of twenty five million dollars, and the tanks, and heavy guns. If you do not reply soon, then I would wave goodbye to a peaceful sleep, your daughter, Venice, and possibly your position.

3 comments:

RevolutionaryLore said...

please add me as Britian. Please...

Newfoundland Amateur Historians Society said...

I that adressed to me, for if it is, we need to talk. Although I believe the comments were directed towards the US President.

Newfoundland Amateur Historians Society said...

that was russia by the way